Teaching and Learning

Need More Info Or Advice?

Advice about homelessness and other housing problems is available from housing aid centres, Shelter Cymru, a citizens advice bureau, your local council or a local advice agency.

The Shelter Cymru website has more online information about how to get help in Wales. The situation in Scotland, England and Northern Ireland is similar but there are some differences. Go to the Links section if you are not living in Wales. This site also gives answers in more detail to important questions about the housing rights of young people (link to Rights section) in Wales.

< Back to Housing